Bromley and Beckenham HC are looking to urgently appoint a Head Coach for our Ladies 1st XI.
Having missed out narrowly on promotion to East Conference National League for the last three seasons, the club is looking for an individual who has dedication and a passion to develop both junior and senior hockey players and again push for promotion.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Bring fresh ideas to the sides being coached and develop training to be fun and interactive.
- Come on board with an ambitious mind-set and have experience of coaching a team to a high standard.
- The ability to coach both technical and tactical considerations.
- Experience dealing with both senior and junior players and an understanding of managing the workload of his/her players.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with players, other coaches and the club committee.
- Hold a minimum of England Hockey UKCC Level 2 coaching qualification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, lead and deliver 2 structured yet interactive coaching sessions a week (Monday and Wednesday evenings).
- Attend and coach the side on match days (mainly Saturdays) in League and Cup.
- Provide guidance on fitness programs, tailoring where necessary for individuals.
- Attract, develop and retain players at all levels and ages to play hockey.
- Hourly rate for the above role - £25-40 per hour (based on experience).
For more information on the role, please contact Nick Bluett via email providing a hockey CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org