It’s been another great season for the junior section and we have been very successful both on and off the pitch. We again saw increasing numbers in all age groups and we now have a very solid foundation across both girls and boys.
The main highlights for the season are:
- 230 members, with a equal split between boys and girls with a growing number selected for Kent and Surrey.
- U18’s boys reached the England Plate Final Day.
- U14’s boys reached the Regional Final of the England Cup
- 40 juniors playing on the Senior sides on a Saturday.
- Greater involvement during Sunday coaching sessions from both Ladies and mens 1st and 2nd elevens.
- The club’s U14 boys and girls teams entered into the London Youth games to represent the London Borough of Bromley
- 70 people attended the Indoor Finals at Wembley Arena in February
- The summer camp held in August 2013 was extremely successful - with 70 +participants attending – (camp was oversubscribed)
- Family funday at Foxgrove in April with over 120 participants playing- both kids and parents.
As always there is lots of work to be done to continue this success. All coaching/umpiring is done on a voluntary basis. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who put in countless hours over the season to make our section a success - particular thanks goes to the coaches, the umpires and those parents who also help.
Joint Junior Representative